Top 10 Halloween Events This Weekend in San Angelo
If you like us, Halloween is one of our favorite times of the year. The thrills of being scared, the stories of San Angelo legends and, of course, the candy. A little sugar overload is never a bad thing.
Here in the San Angelo area, there are still tons of great Halloween events and activities for everyone to enjoy. Here are the highlights.
1) The Railway Museum's Halloween Event Final Night Oct. 29 at 703 Chadbourne Street.
2) Saturday Spook Night at Kirby Park Oct. 29th 6p-10p A whole night of fun is planned with movies beginning at 6pm. Costume contest Round 1 begins at 6pm, and Round 2 at 7:30p. Trunk or Treating from 7p-9p. The Custom Auto Lights Show from 9p-10p. Wishful Parties will be hosting fun from 6p-8pm.
3) The Haunted House Final Night Oct. 29 8p-12m 8294 U.S. Hwy 87 North You don't want to miss this incredible scare attraction that benefits Water Falley FFA and One Act Play. Give yourself chill bumps that last through Halloween.
4) Nightmare at Camp Williams 10950 US Hwy 87 North Carlsbad Final Night Oct. 29th- The attraction was closed last night, you don't want to miss the final night of fun.
5) Circle S Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch 7305 Bean Road Oct. 29th Final Day According to their latest Facebook post, this attraction will be open at 11, after being closed due to weather last night. They are recommending mud boots or old tennis shoes. They are hoping for drying conditions through the day.
6) Fetish and Fantasy Masquerade Ball Koronazz 4611 South Jackson St. 7p-1am Must be 18+ with valid ID. This adult costume affair requires a mask or costume.
7) HalloScream at the Haunted Olde Park Hotel Oct. 29 107 S. 6th Steet Ballinger Walk in the footsteps of some of your favorite paranormal tv shows like "Fright Club" and The Ghost Brothers with Jack Osbourne. The Olde Park Hotel is clearly one of the most haunted hotels in America. Just be careful that none of the ghosts follow you home.
8) Halloween Brunch Party 11am Sunday, Oct. 30th Urban Salt Kitchen and Bar 23 W Beauregard Ave. After a night of trudging through muddy corn mazes and getting scared at the various haunted locations around town, the adults can unwind and start Sunday with an incredible brunch and costume contest.
9) Creepy Crawlies at San Angelo State Park Sunday Oct. 30, at 10am Enter at South Gatehouse 362 South FM 2288 What better time of the year than Halloween weekend to traverse through the park with Ranger Tara and learn about the native insects that creep and crawl our native lands and through our imaginations.
10) 4th Annual Reyna's Tacos Día De Los Muertos Block Party Oct. 30th 5p-10pm This free event is definitely one of the high points of the Halloween season in San Angelo. There will be a community ofrienda, a Catrina Contest for a chance to win The Gorgeous Crown by Mas Flores. Live music from Luchadores brought to you by Rogue Energy Services. There's an inflatable Kid's Zone and of course great food.
Enjoy the Halloween fun at these Top 10 Scary Halloween destinations for this final weekend of the Halloween season.