Free Veterans Day Meals in San Angelo
First off, we'd like to thank all veterans and active duty military for their service to our country.
As a sign of 'thanks', many restaurants in the San Angelo area offer free (or discounted) meals for veterans and active military on Veterans Day, November 11th.
Just remember, most of these places (if not all) will require your military ID or another form of identification as proof of service. Also, most of these places offer the free meals or discounts dine-in only.
- Chili’s – One free entree from their Veterans Day menu for veterans and active duty.
- Olive Garden – Free entree from Veterans Day menu along with unlimited soup, salad, and bread sticks.
- Outback Steakhouse – Military, police, firefighters, and other first responders receive 20% off their entire check, November 8th-11th.
- Red Lobster – Free appetizer or dessert for veterans and active military.
- Texas Roadhouse – Free lunch for all veterans and active military.
- Cotton Patch -Veterans and active duty military can get a free full size chicken fried steak or chicken fried chicken.
- IHOP - On Monday, November 11th veterans and active duty military will be honored with a free stack of Red, White, and Blue pancakes.
- Cracker Barrel - Veterans and active duty will receive Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake dessert or Pumpkin Pie Latte.
- Wienerschnitzel - Chili dog, small fries, and small drink for veterans and active duty personnel
- Denny's - Free Build Your Own Grand Slam Breakfast from 5am-Noon on Monday, November 12th.
- Starbucks - Free cup of coffee for veterans, active duty, and their families.
- Golden Corral - Free meal and beverage for veterans and active duty on Monday, November 12th from 5pm-9pm.
- Buffalo Wild Wings - Free order of small boneless or traditional wings and side of fries for active duty and veterans.
Keep checking back as we'll be frequently updating this article.
If you represent a local restaurant, that has Veterans Day deals, then please email me: email@example.com.