Tool & Safety Tips
- When drilling a hole in metal going at a slow RPM and using cutting oil will prolong the life of your drill bit.
- Be sure to unplug your power tool before changing the bits or blades.
- Always wear eye and hearing protection when running power tools.
- Periodically drain your air compressor to prevent tank corrosion
- Be sure to use only air tool oil on your air tools & oil daily when used regularly
- Inspect your tie down chains and straps for wear, and replace when worn broken